Duromine is a preparation which requires a written out prescription by the specialist because it can cause serious adverse reactions you should always be aware of. In contrast with Duromine, Phen-Q is a safe drug which does not provoke negative consequences and does not require a prescription. So, you can take it fearlessly.
As it was previously said, you should consult the doctor to exclude all the complications of its intake. So, in the case of facing any alterations, tell immediately your doctor about it. The changes are connected with the fast or slow weight loss, with changeable blood level. Furthermore, you may have some breathing complications, even if they are insignificant, you should turn to the doctor.
The Most Common Duromine side effecs:
- Excess energy
- Sharp pain in chest
- Constant nervousness
- Strong headache
- Skin problems
- Swelling of the extremities and face
All these possible adverse effects are usually provoked by improper usage and application of the preparation. You should abide the instruction and follow the specialist’s advice while being treated. Therefore, the chance of experiencing one of the above-mentioned side effects is minimal. Nevertheless, you can lessen this chance by taking Phen-Q, a drug which has no side effects due to its natural composition. And you will get the same result, but achieved by minimal risking.
- Duromine is a preparation which can be detected while passing special blood tests. If its detection is not desirable for you, consult the physician, and avoid taking it before passing a medical blood test.
- Always properly examine your whole body and take into account any alterations experienced by you while using Duromine. They may be a signal of serious complications. Discuss with a doctor about any insignificant changes of your body.
- Never share the drug with other people, even in the cases when they have the same problems, the same diagnosis with you. This medicine is prescribed individually and cannot be legally shared with others. You put other people at risk of having side effects and negative consequences.
- It is not advisable to drive a vehicle while taking this medicine because it may influence your alertness.
- Do not interact its intake with alcohol beverages. The effect of this medicine may be minimal or even null.
- Beware of its interaction with other medicines. You should not do it without previous approval of your doctor. Otherwise, you may seriously aggravate your health. If you do not have approval, it is strictly contraindicated to combine it with other drugs.
- Be aware of the possible allergic reactions which may be provoked by Duromine intake. Tell your doctor about any previous allergies.
Warnings About Its Storage
Always store your tablets in a special blister-foil until you need to take one. In the case of your storing it out of the package, the pills may be spoiled and unusable for the next application.
The product must be hidden only in a cool and obligingly dry place at a temperature below 30 °C. Storing it in the wet place, especially in the bathroom and near the sink is destructive to the pills because they may be worsened by the moistness.
Never show the children where the pills are stored.
Keep them out of reach and sight of children and elderly people.